Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SnuggBuds

A few weeks ago at the Puyallup Fair I purchased a pair of headphones that were guaranteed to have an amazing sound quality and sound proof. Yes, they are sound proof, but they have horrible sound quality. The bass sounds nice because that's all you here, there is no middle or treble so even though you get the bassy effect you can barely hear lyrics and other instruments. I feel like I've been ripped off because they were kind of expensive and they don't hold up to their guarantee. Now I'm stuck with these cheap headphones that sound really bad and I don't like to listen to any music with them. They gave me a headache and I'm writing this blog to express my frustrations with my ear bud headphones. If your going to buy a pair of headphones make sure they sound good. An excellent and fair priced brand is Skull Candy because they can be affordable and the have great sound quality.  The better brands cost more money, but you get what you pay for!  Some of the best: BOSE, Klipsch, and Beats.

DT Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment