Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our lives

Last night I was lying in my bed looking out of my window at the stars. I was thinking of all the things I need to do like exercising, homework and cleaning my room. That's when I realized that all the excitement in our lives that we just need to slow down and take a break from all of our busywork.
If you take a look at this cartoon it definitely represents how crowded how crowded our lives are.
Nearly everyone is affected by the "Work Syndrome."
Almost no one can escape from the work syndrome once you start working hard there is nearly no way to get out of it.
Most high school students have sports, school, and are expected to help around the house. I think most of us just have to slow down, take a deep breath and tackle this situation the same has every other one. One step at a time.

~The Midshipman

No comments:

Post a Comment