Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Really?

I love it when someone tells me how busy they are.  I hope to have the courage someday to ask, "Why are you telling me you're busy?" It would also be fun to sarcasticly reply, "Really?"  But I'm not sure I'm that great at sarcasim.  Please, don't tell me you're busy.  Let me discover you're busy.   If I'm impressed, I'll compliment you with, "Wow, you're amazing-you're one of the coolest busy people in the world."  Why didn't Jesus every say, "No, I can't help with that because my life is soooo busy."  Jesus was about being helpful.  He was never too busy to help someone in need.  If the situation arises that you choose not to help-don't blame it on busy.  Just say, "I think it's best if I pass on this opportunity.  Thanks for asking, and please ask again!"  This paragraph isn't very long-but if you knew how busy I am you wouldn't worry about length.
      Submitted by Bertram Busybody, B.S., M.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment