Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Who Are You International Viewers?

Hello World! I just want to have a shout out to all the Something Catchy blog viewers around the globe. We appreciate your views and would love to hear from you, our email is: somethingcatchey@gmail.com. Yes catchey instead of catchy because that was already taken. I myself have traveled around the globe and enjoyed visiting in various countries. I am certainly not an American that is single-minded. I do not believe that my country is better then all other countries, each country is great in its own way. So please keep reading our blog, we appreciate you taking the time to read. If you have any feelings or want to say something about a post or the blog, we would LOVE your feedback. Just comment below. -Classic KiD

1 comment:

  1. Hello me be Eury frum Russia, i liik your blogh a lot. I am very happy to read it, i glad u preciate us that view your blog. i pass word on to frends to read it

    ReplyDelete