Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Food for Thought


Jeremiah 29:11,

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "

What is our purpose in life? What does God have in store for us? Do we decide what our purpose is or does someone else? For me, I will discover my purpose and let God lead me on the right path. What about you? What will you decide?  Do you know your purpose? And when you find that purpose, will you continue to be curious about what God's plans are for you? I know I will always be curious until the day I can ask Him, there are many things I would like to ask the Lord.
John 3:16,

"For God so loved that world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

*Cherish the life that He has given you*
~Ms. Serious

No comments:

Post a Comment