Thursday, November 18, 2010

What I'm Doing Tommorrow

Tomorrow, my family and I will be leaving on the 12:15 boat to Anacortes. One might ask why we are leaving then. We are going to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I think it is really neat when you get to see a movie the day it comes out, but it is not as cool as seeing it at midnight. I will be giving you my opinions on how good the movie is afterI have seen the movie.


After we have seen the movie, I will be getting Call of Duty: Black Ops. This game is the newest of the Call of Duty series and is the best ever I have heard from my friends. I have been waiting to get the game since the news that it was being made came out to the public. This game takes place during the Cold War, and all of the missions are top secret.

Cold WaRrior (DomiKNight)

No comments:

Post a Comment