Monday, November 15, 2010

last blog for today

I think this will be my last for today but I'm not sure what to write about. I can think of a million things to write about though I think I'm just lazy. Oh well I might just talk about what I'm blogging about now... which is nothing. The barefoot bandit was captured awhile ago and just recently indicted on one charge has faces up to 10 years in prison, how exciting. And I'm sorry Mr. Worley but he does not deserve to have his name capitalized although it would be correct grammar and I'm pretty sure I've wasted more energy telling you this than just fixing it but I felt like arguing because I'm conservative. In other news I guess we have a new speaker of the house and he is a conservative that apparently like to cry a lot. I also had to fight with Sprint to get a new phone but I dont really think I want to talk about that now. In fact I'm going to end this blog and say bye pretty soon. Bye bye

2 comments:

  1. What does arguing have to do with being a conservative?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hes saying that because hes conservative he enjoys arguing more then the ordinary person.

    ReplyDelete