Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Does Jesus Watch Soccer?

This title isn't really relevant to the blog but it can be. We all see or hear things in our lives that gives us a motivational boost from our daily routine. For example, I just watched a movie named Goal II and I loved it. It gave me a little burst from the dreary routine of school, then sports, then homework, then bed. It made me think of changing my routine a little bit. It could be as simple as waking up 10 minutes or decide to learn a new language apart from my daily learnings. I have a good idea for us.
I ask a lot of questions. I hope your asking "Midshipman, how does this relate to changing our ways?" If your not try some coffee to wake up so you can read this blog.
Well, my dear readers I've tried to do this everyday but if you ask yourself a question in the morning and try to figure it out by the end of the day. Tomorrow I'm going to figure out if Jesus ever watched or played soccer. It is a silly question but it keeps me going. If you try it maybe it will work for you. Step out of the box. I encourage you to try something new.

~The Midshipman

No comments:

Post a Comment