Saturday, December 4, 2010

i refuse to title this

I don't know why I cant think of a blog idea. I'm just bored and a little lazy and since Obama is trying to tax me i don't have the ambition to get up and spend my unemployment benefits but that's besides the point I guess. So? What is the point, the point is that it is hard to run a country and its a crazy job because everyone hates you, but you can turn that around, hint, hint. Maybe give tax cuts to big businesses when they in source or stop wasting 2 billion dollars a day for Obama to play soccer with children from 3rd world countries. Anyways we can all agree that money is being wasted, money which we don't have. Finally, everyone needs to take responsibility and take hold of their own lives. The government does not own you, nor should they act like it.
FAILFAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment