Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bible Promises

"If your parents reject you, I will take you in."
Psalm 27:10
This is a perfect bible promise for everyone, especially those who have grown up in an abusive atmosphere. Bible promises are cool because you can claim them for yourself and apply it to your life. Many will undoubtedly help you in life. Bible promises have helped me throughout my lifetime. Do you ever have those times where you just feel like God isn't with you anymore, or that no one loves you? I know I have, so the best thing to do in a situation like that would be to look up a bible promise. You can always count on God keeping his promises.
"You can enjoy freedom because Christ has set you free."
Galations 5:1
"My love for you will last forever."
Jeremiah 31:3
"All of mankind can find protection in the shadow of My Wings."
Psalm 36:7
"When problems arise, call to me and I will answer you."
Psalm 86:7
"I am near to you whenever you cry out."
Deuteronomy 4:7

-Santa's Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment