Thursday, September 23, 2010

Off island with my favorites

So I'm going off island with my favorites.  Students are my favorites.  Who else can make you laugh, cry, angry, sad, and longing for the next event.  It's raining.  The wind is beginning to blow.  The fair is our destination.  I can't spell the destination, and I'm running out of time-so that will stay unfinished.  I've made a couple of promises to myself.  I will buy something at the fair this year.  Also, I will not make fun of Tom Roosma's sandwiches.  Also, I will smile more.  I'm going to go to the Vita-Mix display booth and see how many samples of foods I can obtain during the hours it is operating.
I love these salespeople because they believe Vita-Mix is right from heaven.  I'm also going to video again this year, it can be a pain, but great fun when we look upon ourselves.  Thank you soooo much for reading this blog submission.   

Submitted by RAW

1 comment: