Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cell Phones Herbie has owned

I've listed below the phones I'v owned and in the order I obtained them.  Phone prices are with an upgrade.
1. Samsung go-phone -$10
2.LG Shine -$40
3.Blackberry Curve -$150
4.iPhone -$100

The first phone was a simple phone, it didn't have any capabilities besides texting and calling. The second phone was an LG Shine, it had no capabilities besides calling and texting, but it looked really nice. The third was a Blackberry, it had calling and texting, and a full keyboard, but no Internet. Normally when you have a Blackberry you have Internet, I didn't because it costs extra. Next I bought an iPhone about a week ago, I got it because I made quite a bit of money dish washing this summer and could afford its price, and its monthly bill of $15 extra. It has many apps and a touch-screen, it is one of the better phones available, but most people dont get it because if youre not on a family plan it costs a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment