Thursday, January 13, 2011

Last Day of Blog


Today is my last day of doing blogging for this semester, as I will be taking Scuba Diving from Mr. Claus next semester. This semester of blogging has been a lot of fun for me and my classmates. But then again I won't have to worry about getting my blogs in for the week now :). This coming Saturday I will be, along with my fellow Fire Cadet/Recruit class, learning how to throw SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus) in 60 seconds or less. The class has already mastered putting on the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) or fire fighting gear in less than 60 seconds, so I believe in the class to master this task.

In Call of Duty Black Ops, which I only play during my spare time during the school week (if I have any spare time) and on Saturday nights. The game is fun and addicting to play when ever you have time to play it. I am currently going by the gamertag General Solo with an awesome Emblem that I came up with (I'll be posting a picture of it later). Currently I am on my second prestige (which means I'm on my second round of going through levels 1-50) and around level 29. My favorite map to play on is Summit, which is a snow covered military base with many ways to get around the map. I love playing on Summit, because it is the perfect map for all game modes.

This is General Solo out for the last time
 Liam Nutt

No comments:

Post a Comment